1900 TT Electric Trimmer. The Only Personal Blade-less Dry Bud Trimming Machine
Best for: personal use and small to medium growers.
The 1900 TT Electric Blade-less Dry Trimmer is sleek and efficient for trimming volumes of 1-2 pounds per 7-minute cycle, or up to 12 pounds per hour. The frame is made of durable furniture-grade PVC with an aluminum axle.
- Heavy-duty motor with speed control
- Metal drums
- 1/2” and 3/8” mesh nets
- 151 micron net for pollen extraction
- Clear Funnel Flow Bag
- Dust cover
Minimal maintenance required. Mesh nets are machine washable. Pollen nets can be washed by hand with alcohol. Lubricate zippers with beeswax or aerosol spray cooking oil.
Height: 26 in
Width: 26 in
Length: 45 in
1- year warranty under normal use. Does not include user caused damage. Please contact the manufacturer for repair inquiries.
All sales are final.
- After drying your product and removing large fan leaves and stems, place recommended product weight in trimmer using the 1/2" mesh net first.
- Run the trimmer for 5-10 minutes, depending on density, strain, and dryness. We recommend the highest speed for most effective trimming. This will trim your medium to large buds with great efficiency. Some smaller buds will pass through the netting with the trim.
- Replace the 1/2" mesh net with the 1/4" mesh net and re-run your trim through it. This will isolate your smaller buds while allowing the trim to push through.
- At this point you may have approximately ten to fifteen percent of touch up work to do, depending on your product.
Rerun your trim through the pollen net to isolate the pollen in between steps 3 and 4.