2600 TT Electric Trimmer. Large Capacity Industrial Grade Blade-less Dry Bud Trimming Machine
Best for: Built for large volumes and years of commercial use.
The 2600 TT Electric Blade-less Dry Trimmer is sleek and efficient for trimming volumes of 3-6 pounds per 7-minute cycle, or up to 36 pounds per hour. The frame is made of industrial powder coated steel and food grade aluminum axles and drums.
- Heavy-duty powder-coated steel frame
- Commercial motor with variable speed control
- Heavy duty aluminum drums
- 1/2" and 3/8" mesh nets
- 151 micron net for pollen extraction
- Clear Funnel Flow bag
- Dust cover
Minimal maintenance required. Mesh Nets are machine washable. Pollen screen can be washed by hand with alcohol. Lubricate zippers with beeswax or other organic lubricant. We recommend aerosol cooking oil spray.
Height: 60 in
Width: 34.2 in
Length: 43 in
1- year warranty under normal use. Does not include user caused damage. Please contact the manufacturer for repair inquiries.
All sales are final.
- After drying your product and removing large fan leaves and stems, place recommended product weight in trimmer using the 1/2" mesh net first.
- Run the trimmer for 5-10 minutes, depending on density, and dryness. We recommend the highest speed for most effective trimming. This will trim your medium to large material with great efficiency. Some smaller material will pass through the netting with the trim.
- Replace the 1/2" mesh net with the 3/8" mesh net and re-run your trim through it. This will isolate your smaller material while allowing the trim to push through.
- At this point you may have approximately ten to fifteen percent of touch up work to do, depending on your product.
Rerun your trim through the pollen net to isolate the pollen in between steps 3 and 4.