This website is operated by Green Drakon. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to GreenDrakon.com. GreenDrakon.com offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
Terms, Policies & Conditions
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence. Some of the products on greendrakon.com are intended for tobacco or legal use only. You must be 21 years old or older to browse parts of this website and purchase products. Your birth date may / will be required upon pop verification and/or upon purchase checkout.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction ( including but not limited to copyright laws ).
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms, conditions, policies and certifications referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. Links to other sites are provided for convenience only and do not represent any endorsement, sponsorship or approval of the products of services offered by the site owner or the information or content on such sites.
Greendrakon.com is not responsible for the information or content of any site accessed, or linked to, via this site. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
The information and content contained on Greendrakon.com is for preliminary and general information only and does not constitute legal, financial or other professional advice. You must not rely on any information or content contained in, or omitted from, this site without obtaining independent advice. Before using, user shall determine the suitability of the product for its intended use, and user assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith.
Neither seller nor manufacturer shall be liable either in incidental or consequential, arising out of the use or the inability to use the product.
Greendrakon.com is not liable, whether in contract, negligence or otherwise, for any loss or damage arising from the use of this content and information.
Green Drakon reserves the right to correct pricing errors and/or modify pricing at any time. In the event we find a pricing error, we will make every attempt to notify the customer as soon as possible.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
1. General Condition - We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the Service is provided, without express written permission by us.
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk. We reserve the right to correct this contract at any time for clerical or typographical errors.
2. Cancellation - The purchaser may cancel this order provided you contact us within the 30 minute prior to Greendrakon.com processing order. After 30 minutes will be subject to a 20% restock fee. If your order has shipped, you ( the buyer ) will also be responsible for the return shipping charges.
3. Prices - All prices charged or quoted are for the continuous operation of equipment and for the quantities specified. There may be information on our site or in the Service that occasionally contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. All prices on greendrakon.com are listed in US Dollars.
4. Payment - Each shipment shall be considered a separate and independent transaction and payment therefore shall be made accordingly.
Via Web Credit Cards & Debit cards
Via Phone Credit Card & Debit Cards
For your and our protection. Greendrakon.com reserves the right to hold credit card orders for complete bank verification.
All checks must be made out to GREEN DRAKON
Green Drakon reserves the right to hold orders till / for complete bank verification and check to clear.
5 Delivery - Unless otherwise specified in writing, title of the product shall pass to the purchaser upon delivery to the carrier point of shipment and there upon all risk of loss or damage shall be upon you, whose responsibility it shall be to file claims with the carriers. Shipping dates are approximate and are based upon the prompt receipt of all necessary information. We shall not be responsible for delays in delivery or failure to manufacture due to causes beyond our reasonable control or due to acts or God, flood, quarantine restriction, war, riot, delays in transportation, etc., or inability due to causes beyond our reasonable control to obtain necessary labor, material or manufacturing facilities. In the event of any such delay, the date of delivery shall be extended for a period equal to the time lost by reason of the delay.
6. Title - Title and right of possession of the products sold hereunder shall remain with us and such products shall remain personal property until all payments hereunder (including deferred payments whether evidenced by notes or otherwise) shall have been made in full in cash and you agree to do all acts necessary to protect and maintain such right and title in us.
7. Patents - If items produced on your behalf infringe or are claimed to infringe letters, patents or copyright under which claims are made against us, you agree to assume full responsibility for everything done by us in producing the same and agree to indemnify us and hold us free of any and all losses, including expenditures made or incurred for judgments, settlement, attorney' fees, litigation and any and all losses and disbursements directly or indirectly. You further agree within five (5) days of notice from us that claim for such infringement has been made against us to furnish bond in amount reasonably satisfactory to us for the full and faithful performance of this clause.
8. Sales and Similar Taxes - Our prices do not include sales, use, excise or similar taxes. Consequently, in addition to the price specified herein, the amount of any present or future sales, use, excise or other similar tax applicable to the sale of product(s) hereunder or the use thereof by us or by you shall be paid by you or in lieu thereof you shall provide us with a tax exemption certificate acceptable to the taxing authorities.
9. Reseller Accounts - Greendrakon reseller accounts are for resale orders ONLY! Once a Reseller account is established you agree that any items purchased under that account are FOR RESALE ONLY. For Your Information: A person may be guilty of a misdemeanor under Revenue and Taxation Code section 6094.5 if the purchaser knows at the time of purchase that he or she will not resell the purchased item prior to any use (other than retention, demonstration, or display while holding it for resale) and he or she furnishes a resale certificate to avoid payment to the seller of an amount as tax. Additionally, a person misusing a resale certificate for personal gain or to evade the payment of tax is liable, for each purchase, for the tax that would have been due, plus a penalty of 10 percent of the tax or $500, whichever is more.
10. Liability - You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representations, warranties or conditions of any kind, either expressed or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Green Drakon, our owner, directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Greendrakon.com does not purport to give legal advice in any way whatsoever and does not accept liability for any of the opinions expressed in, or content of product reviews, blogs or other comments, or photographs and the fact that any of the same are displayed on the website does not constitute or imply the endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by greendrakon.com, or any subsidiary, or employee thereof with regard to the content of the product reviews or other customer comments.
11. Indemnification - You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Green Drakon and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
12. Severability - In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
13. US Code 21-863 refers to ALL materials used to manufacture tobacco accessories; metal, wooden, acrylic, glass, stone, plastic, or ceramic pipes. In specific, pipes with carburetor devices (third holes) are considered to be paraphernalia regardless of the material used to manufacture the pipe. Traditional tobacco accessories like pipes, cigar and cigarette holders and hookah/shisha pipes are not included in the list of Contemporary accessories. U.S. vs. Posters & Things (Supreme Court - 1996) upholds this code as the OBJECTIVE standard by which paraphernalia is judged. Further, it describes other relevant factors in this determination to include whether the owner is a licensed distributor or retailer of tobacco products. Ten states have adopted USC 21-863 as state law, three more are in the process of adoption. All other states have either less rigorous SUBJECTIVE (intent) statutes or no law on this subject at all! All of our glass pipes conform to RTDA guidelines for bowl depth and width. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that this site will only be construed and evaluated according to Washington law. If you use this site from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with any and all applicable local laws. Greendrakon.com makes no representations that the materials contained within this site are appropriate for locations outside of Washington. Any and all information contained in this site, including but not limited to information related to products and services, applies only to those provided or offered in Washington, Green Drakon reserves the right to refuse service/goods.
14. Purchases of Tobacco Products and Electronic Cigarettes - If you purchase any tobacco products from greendrakon.com and you are under the legal age to purchase tobacco and/or tobacco accessories including, but not limited to, water pipes, you are subject to local prosecution and fines. Your legal guardians shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of such applicable laws.
You agree that any tobacco products, accessories, or supplies purchased by you will be used for lawful purposes, including tobacco or legal blend (as defined in your Municipality) use only and that it is legal in your country and/or state to purchase tobacco-related products.
Use of these products is entirely at the risk and discretion of the user and greendrakon.com will not be responsible for any use or misuse of the products sold herein.
SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, and May Complicate Pregnancy. Quitting Smoking Now Greatly Reduces Serious Risks to Your Health. Smoking By Pregnant Women May Result in Fetal Injury, Premature Birth, And Low Birth Weight. Cigarette Smoke Contains Carbon Monoxide.
If you purchase any vaporizers and/or electronic cigarettes, you agree that they are not a medical device. The information on the greendrakon.com is not intended to be used as a diagnosis, treatment, or cure. Some people may experience an allergic reaction or other side effects of aromatherapy vapors and/or electronic cigarettes. Please consult your physician prior to using a vaporizer and/or electronic cigarette, or if you experience any adverse effects. Vaporizers and/or electronic cigarettes are intended for aromatherapy, delivery of aromatic blends, or smokeless use of tobacco only.
Electronic cigarettes are not for use by persons under legal smoking age. Greendrakon.com will not be responsible for improper use of any electronic cigarettes sold on the Site. Keep out of reach of children and pets. If swallowed, electronic cigarettes can present a choking hazard. Nicotine is addictive and can be toxic if inhaled or ingested and may cause irritation if it comes into contact with your eyes or skin. Wash immediately with soap and water upon contact. Like other products with nicotine, you should not use electronic cigarettes if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, have or are at risk of heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, if you are taking medicines for depression or asthma or if you are allergic to nicotine, propylene glycol, or any combination of inhalants. Discontinue use and consult a physician if you experience symptoms of nicotine misuse such as nausea, vomiting, dizziness, diarrhea, weakness or rapid heartbeat. Electronic cigarettes do not treat, diagnose or cure any disease, physical ailment or condition. They are not marketed for use as a smoking cessation product and are not intended for use by non-smokers. The electronic cigarettes sold on the Site and the statements made herein have not been evaluated by the FDA, or any other health or regulatory authority.
WARNING: Electronic cigarettes with nicotine contain a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Note: The items listed herein are intended for tobacco and/or legal smoking blends only. Please exit this site if you do not accept these terms and conditions or are not of legal age in your place of residence to purchase tobacco-related products, or are in a country where the use of this site is not permitted.
16. Check Out Process - Green Drakon requires all customers to provide a valid E-mail address and phone number at check out. Failure to provide correct information will result in customer's order being held indefinitely and possibly canceled if customer cannot be reached.
GreenDrakon.com does not offer shipping to third parties as gifts or otherwise. We are only able to ship product(s) to those who have purchased it and agreed to the terms and conditions.